skip to main content

Work Permit

For “Online” Processing:
  • Print out the form B1-1 Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for Work Permit-Certificate of Age 
  • Complete Minor’s Information and School Information
  • Parent or legal guardian must sign their portion
  • Take form to employer – they must complete and sign employer section
  • Scan and email completed form with all signatures to:
Stephanie Cook
If you do not have a scanner, you can take a photo of the completed application and email the photo to the email above
  • Completed Permit to Employ and Work (form B1-4) will be emailed back to you
  • Student dates and signs the “minor’s signature” section, and takes the completed permit back to his/her employer
For “In Person” Processing:
Follow steps 1-4 above, then bring your completed form B1-1 to the Guidance Office/Windows