skip to main content

New Student Enrollment





If you are NEW to the District (coming from Private School or another District), please complete the District Enrollment Form:
Once you have completed this Enrollment form, you will need to provide the following documents to the Registrar:
If your student was a CUSD Middle School student in 2022-23, he/she is automatically enrolled in High School based on your residence address.  You do NOT have to complete the New Student Enrollment Form.


Step 1:  Click here to complete District Online AIR Enrollment Form (select the current school year)
Step 2: Once the online form is complete, you will need to submit copies of the following to the School Registrar, Joanne Abbott ( )
  • Verification of residency inside CUSD attendance area of parent, licensed foster parent, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian. For initial enrollment, parent or guardian must provide two documents from the list below (P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted)
        • Utility bill (current electric, gas or water/sewer bill)
  • Current mortgage statement or rental agreement
  • Rental agreement
  • Property tax bill
Proof of Immunization Records are required for certifying up-to-date immunizations for each student. Click here for an explanation of the student health requirements (requisitos de salud del estudiante) for school entry including TB skin testing, immunizations, and examinations. Note the new state immunization requirements for students entering Grade 7.
Emergency telephone numbers are required, including an out-of-state emergency number.
Other Documents and Information:
An academic transcript or report card from your previous school. (Prior school records will be requested by the school in which your child enrolls.) For Special Education students: Current or most recent IEP and Assessments For GATE (gifted and talented) students: Prior test scores and/or certification forms For EL (English Learners) Students: a copy of current CELDT scores, if available.
Proof of Age is required:
Official or Certified Copy of the birth record A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth A baptismal certificate or official hospital record of birth A Passport, or When none of the above is obtainable, an Affidavit for Proof of Age of Minor signed by the student's parent/legal guardian may be accepted.
Proof of withdrawal from the previous school/district is required upon enrollment (secondary only)
If the above-described documents are not available, the parent/legal guardian may offer other documents as proof of residence. Examples of these documents are:
Bank statements Moving company receipts Service letter from a utility company verifying residency An escrow statement followed by verification of closing documents is also acceptable
New non-CUSD  Class of 2027?
Once you complete the Online New Student Enrollment, you can scan and email our Registrar the supporting documentation so we can help you get ready for next year!
SCHS Registrar, Joanne Abbott 




SCHS Guidance Office

(949) 492-4165
   ASK FOR OUR GUIDANCE SECRETARY to get you to the best person
Records requests from other schools may be faxed to 949-361-5175.