- Back to School Night 2022
- Canvas Account Help
- After School Tutoring
- California Scholarship Federation
- CA Seal of Biliteracy
- College Career Advantage (CCA)
- English Learner Support
- International Baccalaureate
- National Honor Society
- Physical Education and Health
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Structured Teaching Educating Prepared Students (STEPS)
- Student of the Month - January 2023
- Therapeutic Behavior Intervention Class (TBIC)
- Two-Way Immersion Program
- World Languages
- Auto Academy
- Automotive Technology Partnership Academy
- Academy Staff
- Contact Numbers
- Upcoming Events
- Academy Curriculum
- Student Responsibilities
- Parent Involvement
- Business Partners
- Academy Recruitment
- Workplace Learning
- Meet the Industry Night
- Academy Portfolios
- Troubleshooting Team
- Academy Graduation Medallion
- Special Services
- Wish List
- Academy Brochure
- Auto Academy Application
- Course Syllabus
- Student Certifications
Benefits and Rewards
AVID Student Benefits and Potential Rewards
- Attend a four-year university!
- Become an educated, responsible leader.
- Improve grade point average significantly.
- Know grades in all classes every three weeks.
- Participate in weekly tutorials in all subject areas.
- Improve writing, inquiry, collaboration, and reading skills.
- Focus daily on developing critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Learn to successfully engage in debates and Socratic Seminars.
- Increase motivation.
- Learn to identify and improve areas of weakness to ensure success in high school and college.
- Participate in college and career investigation.
- Learn time-management, goal-setting, and money-management skills.
- Learn habits of success to understand the power of personal choice in school and life.
- Receive one-on-one mentoring and assistance with a four-year plan, college essays and applications, and financial aid forms through on-site AVID computer lab.
- Increase scholarship opportunities.
The Potential Rewards
- AVID students are on their way to four-year universities.
- AVID students build friendships with other motivated individuals.
- AVID students become leaders at school.
- AVID students become stars for their community.
- AVID students become more than they ever imagined.