PROM 2023 - The Bowers Museum - May 13th (8:00-10:30 PM - Students must arrive by 9:00 PM)
Attire - Prom Is a formal event for Junior and Seniors. School dress code will be enforced.
Bring your Student ID...It is your ticket into the dance.
Ticket prices: April 17th - April 30th ---- $90 w/ASB, $100 w/out ASB
May 1st - May 7th -------- $100 w/ASB, $110 w/out ASB
May 8th - May 11th at the end of lunch ----$110 w/ASB, $120 w/out ASB
Please note, there will be NO ticket sales after the end of lunch on Thursday, May 11th.
The Bowers Museum is located at: 2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Make sure you have your current ID – it is your ticket into the dance. All dance tickets are linked to an individual student’s ID card. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale. Guests are permitted but a guest contract must be approved by Thursday, May 11th at the end of lunch.
- You must enter the dance by 9:00 pm or you will not be granted entry. If you have purchased a ticket and are not at the dance by 9:00 pm, we will call your parents to make sure you are safe.
- You must remain at the dance until 9:30pm.
- We will be breathalyzing all students at the entrance to the dance. Any student testing positive for alcohol will be directed towards our Sheriff Deputies for further analysis. We just want to make sure everyone is safe and we don’t have anyone who is driving to or from the dance under the influence. This procedure serves as a deterrent to student drinking and empowers students with an additional tool to make the right choices.
- Dancing Guidelines (applies on and off the dance floor): Inappropriate behavior and lewd and lascivious dancing such as “freaking” and any form of moshing and/or crowd surfing will result in a student receiving a warning. A second warning will result in the student being asked to leave the event and will make him or her ineligible to attend all future dances for the remainder of the school year. Parents will be notified.
- Students must be dressed appropriately at all times. This is a district wide dress/grooming standard. Students that are out of compliance with these standards, on the first offense will not be allowed into any dance/activity. Students must always wear a shirt and pants or the equivalent, or a dress or skirt and shoes. On subsequent offenses parents will be contacted to bring appropriate attire or to pick up the student. Remember, this is a Formal Dance.
- You must wear shoes at all times! If your shoes are uncomfortable to dance in, bring sneakers or flip flops to change into. Coat check will not accept shoes unless you have another pair of shoes to wear during the dance.
- Avoid lost items and theft. Do not bring valuables or large amounts of money to the dance.
- Students must be picked up no later than 10:30 pm.